Carrying also inhibits the development of both early and late phase of immediate allergic reaction. Dianabol side effects allergen specific immunotherapy patients with an allergic reaction type 1 (IgE-mediated), suffering from rhinitis, conjunctivitis, mild to moderate form of the seasonal nature of asthma, having an increased sensitivity to birch pollen. Immunotherapy can be carried out in adults and children 5 years of age. Contraindications
- Hypersensitivity to one of the auxiliary substances (see list of adjuvants.);
- Autoimmune diseases, immunocomplex diseases, immunodeficiencies;
- Malignant neoplasms;
- Uncontrolled or severe asthma (forced expiratory volume <70%);
- Therapy beta-blockers (including local therapy in ophthalmology);
- Severe inflammatory diseases of the mucous membranes of the mouth, such as erosive and ulcerative form of lichen planus, mycoses.
Dosage and Administration
Efficiency Asit higher in cases where treatment is initiated in the early stages of the disease. The dosage and treatment regimen dosage of the drug and its use of the scheme is the same for all ages, but can be changed depending on the individual patient reactivity. Your doctor adjusts the dosage and . regimen in accordance with possible changes in the patient’s symptomatic and individual response to the drug treatment it is advisable to start no later than 2-3 months before the expected flowering dianabol side effects season and continue throughout the flowering period. The treatment consists of two stages: initial and maintenance therapy . 1. Initial treatment starts with daily administration of the drug concentration of 10 IR / mL (blue cap bottle) with a single button on the dispenser, and gradually increase the daily dosage of up to 10 keystrokes. One press of the dispenser is about 0.1 ml of the preparation. Then go to the daily intake of the drug concentration of 300 IR / mL (purple bottle cap), starting with one click and gradually increasing the number of clicks to the optimal (well-tolerated by the patient). The first stage can last 9 – 21 days.
The next time the application should remove the protective ring and perform steps 7 and 8. Adjournment of taking the drug Prolonged missed doses should consult with your doctor. If you pass the reception of the drug was less than one week , it is recommended to continue the treatment without any changes. If the pass in taking the drug was more than one week of the initial phase or during maintenance treatment, it is recommended to carry out the treatment again with a single tap on the dispenser, using the same concentration of the drug (as before the break), and then increase the number of taps, according to the scheme of the initial phase of therapy to optimal well tolerated dose.
IDE EFFECTS Carrying Asit can cause adverse reactions, both local and general. The dosage and treatment regimen may be revised by the attending physician in the case of an individual reaction or changes in the general condition of the patient.
- oral: oral itching, swelling, discomfort in the mouth and throat, disruption of the salivary gland (saliva or dianabol side effects enhanced dryness in the mouth);
- gastrointestinal reactions: abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea.
Usually, these symptoms pass quickly, and no need to change the dosage and treatment regimen. In the case of the frequent occurrence of symptoms should reconsider the possibility of continued therapy.
General reactions are rare:
- rhinitis, conjunctivitis, asthma, urticaria require symptomatic treatment N1- antagonists, beta-2-mimetics, or corticosteroids (oral). The doctor should review the dosage and treatment regimen, or the opportunity to continue Asit.
- in extremely rare cases Generalized urticaria, angioedema, laryngeal edema, severe asthma, anaphylactic shock, which dianabol side effects requires the abolition of ASIT.
Rare side effects, non-Ig-E mediator reactions:
- asthenia, headache;
- exacerbation of pre-clinical atopic eczema;
- delayed reaction by the type of serum sickness with arthralgia, myalgia, urticaria, nausea, adenopathy, fever, which requires the abolition of ASIT.